What is the cost of solar water heating in Kenya and is the solar hot water system worth it?
Heating water in our homes and workplaces is very costly since it consumes a lot of energy. Many people in this century heat water using electricity. Electricity is considered the most expensive way of heating water.
In Kenya, energy consumption due to water heating in industries, businesses, and homes has increased the over-dependence on Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC).
Therefore, solar water heating systems have been introduced to reduce energy costs associated with water heating and promote the use of clean energy.
In domestic residences, laundries, health institutions, hotels, hostels, lodges, restaurants, and educational institutions; using solar water heaters reduces electricity bills by up to 70%.
Here are some of the reasons why you need to use a solar water heater instead of electricity to heat the required hot water:
- Save up to 70% of your current electricity bills.
- You are using free energy which is abundant in Kenya.
- They are efficient. The energy collector uses up to 80% of the solar radiation.
- Still used even during cold seasons with limited sunshine.
- They have a low maintenance cost. Check-in here https://suntech.co.ke for more information
- Environmental friendly
- The low total cost of ownership.
- Higher reliability.
- The user will have complied with Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) requirements. The ERC warns that failure might get you a fine of up to Sh1 million or face a jail term not exceeding one year. https://erc.go.ke/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=297
Suntech Power Limited solar water heating systems have served the Kenyan market for over a decade.
Our solar water heaters are superior due to:
- Quality solar water heating units. https://www.facebook.com/www.suntech.co.ke/
- Affordability of the solar units
- Top-notch after-sales support
- Qualified installers
- Registered solar supplier and solar installer in Kenya
- Supplying safe units that are made of food-grade materials
- Qualified technicians who are always available on +254715208282 or +254716862571