Suntech Power Limited
Solar Charge Controllers
A solar charge controller manages the power going into the battery bank from the solar panel. It ensures that the solar batteries are not overcharged during the day, and that the power doesn’t run backwards to the solar panels overnight and drain the batteries.
Suntech Power Limited stocks solar charge controllers in two different technologies, PWM and MPPT.
Suntech Power limited provides a full range of solar charge controllers of different capacities to suit all sizes of solar power installations in backup systems and solar off-grid applications.
Our wide range of charge controller ensure even low-cost solar installations are covered.
Solar charge controller benefits and applications
- Our solar charge controllers provide complete control with regards to the charge cycle and can provide a lot of information regarding the current or the past charge controller performance.
- They are fitted with an inbuilt low battery disconnect switch.
- Solar systems that require to convert DC battery power to AC mains power need a charge controller.
- Charge controller can also do extra tasks in the management of the solar system such as switching a light on at night depending on the settings put in place by the user.
- Our solar charge controllers are fitted with electronic protection including protection from short circuit, reverse polarity, high temperature, reverse current at night, and over current.