Why do you need solar water heating system in Kenya?
Suntech Power Limited answers some of these questions.
Heating water in our homes and workplaces is very costly since it consumes a huge amount of energy. Many people in this century heat water using electricity which is considered the most expensive way of heating water. In Kenya, energy consumption due to water heating in industries, businesses, and homes have increased the over-dependence on Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC).
Solar water heating systems have been introduced to reduce energy costs associated with water heating and promote the use of clean energy. In domestic residences, laundries, health Institutions, Hotels, hostels, lodges, restaurants, educational institutions such as schools, colleges and universities using solar water heaters reduce electricity bills by up to 70%.
Here are some of the reasons why you need to use solar water heater at home and in businesses instead of electricity to heat the required hot water:
- Save up to 70% of your current electricity bills.
- You are using free energy which is abundant in Kenya.
- They are efficient. The energy collector uses up to 80% of the solar radiation.
- Still used even during the cold sessions with limited sunshine.
- They have a low maintenance cost. Check in here https://suntech.co.ke for more information
- Environmental friendly
- Low total cost of ownership.
- Higher reliability.
- The user will have complied with Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) requirements. Failure might get you a fine of up to Sh1 million or face a jail term not exceeding one year, the ERC warns. https://erc.go.ke/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=297
Suntech Power Limited solar water heating systems have served the Kenyan market for over a decade. Our solar water heaters are superior due to:
- Quality solar water heating units. https://www.facebook.com/www.suntech.co.ke/
- Affordability of the solar units
- Top notch after sales support
- Qualified installers
- Registered supplier and installer of solar water heaters in Kenya
- Supplying safe units that are made of food grade materials
- Qualified technicians who are always available on +254715208282 or +254716862571